IDEX Operations Manager in Ocala, Florida
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses (https://www.idexcorp.com/our-businesses/business-segments/) around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Oversees and directs the modules manufacturing process within the business unit to satisfy customer requirements in terms of schedule, quality and support while meeting company goals for productivity, internal and external failure and compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment for all employees.
· Directs all corrective action and productivity improvement programs within the area.
· Leads capacity planning and adjustment activities within the business unit including required organizational, staffing and capital projects.
· Oversees new product introduction.
· Provide team leadership, while taking a lead role in the management and development of employees.
· Implements lean manufacturing techniques, continuous improvements and cost reduction programs.
· Accept full responsibility quality, schedule adherence and labor costs.
· Regularly reports the status pertinent business measures and actions taken related to: Safety, Failures, On Time Delivery, Personnel, and Productivity.
· Bachelor’s degree plus five to ten years Operations experience and/or training.
· Work independently, accept responsibility and motivate employees to accomplish objectives under time constraints.
· Negotiate and collaborate across multi-functional responsibilities and coordinate with Engineering, Planning and Customer Service.
· Above average interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Job Family: Operations
Business Unit: Hale
Job Segment: FSD Fire & Safety/Diversified Products