IDEX Shipping, Receiving, and Warehouse Tech in Greenwood, Nebraska
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses (https://www.idexcorp.com/our-businesses/business-segments/) around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Shipping, Receiving, and Warehouse Technician
The Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse Technician moves product safely in, out and around the facility as required by using defined computer programs to record the transactions. The Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse Technician assists with updating standard work and recorded procedures that have been developed in these areas while cleaning and maintaining the plant and assisting planners and quality with required training.
1) Safely move product.
2) Complete internal forklift & manlift certified training.
3) Ability to work with all related computer programs: Microsoft office & department software.
4) Receiving incoming product and visual inspection.
5) Use of hand tools
6) Ability to lift 50 pounds
7) Quality control including inspecting outgoing product.
8) Organization and maintaining order in the warehouse.
a. Monitoring inventory levels as required for parts not part of the BOM
i. Boxes, tape, general packing supplies
ii. Consumable goods not part of the BOM
iii. Parts that are being consumed at a higher-than-normal rate with few parts on the shelf
9) Monitoring on-time shipments and lead management and others know if a product does not get shipped on time for On-Hold or production related instances.
• Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time.
• Ability to plan, analyze and overcome challenges.
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with team members and stakeholders.
• Solid understanding of all people related processes and procedures.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Minimum of high school education
• General understanding and experience in manufacturing
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with an accommodation. These contact tools may be used only by individuals with a disability for accommodation requests. Do not inquire as to the status of an application.
Job Family: Operations
Business Unit: KZValve