IDEX Software Developer C++ (f/m/d) in Dortmund, Germany
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Develop inspection and control software for our camera and robotic systems
• Lead and responsible for one of the software products in our portfolio across its life-cycle
• Contribute throughout the product development including design, code, integration, debugging and testing
• Lead and manage external partners to achieve our goals
• Work hand in hand with our product management, service and other teams in the organization to accomplish best solutions to issues and customer needs
• Work in an international team using agile SW methods
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable education
• Professional experience with embedded Linux systems (Yocto) and Qt/C+• Experience with software tools such as Jira and GIT, software development processes and software integration
• Professional experience with tools for continuous integration, such as Jenkins or Azure Pipelines
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Knowledge of project and product life-cycle
• Interested in professional teamwork contribution of own ideas
WHAT WE OFFER
• A position with responsible tasks and creative opportunities in a dynamic and future-oriented global company on a strong course for success, excellence and
• A family culture characterized by strong team spirit, trust and passion
• An intensive training, individual qualification, further training opportunities and further development opportunities, also within the IDEX Group
• A workplace in the beautiful Oberallgäu region with a high quality of life and leisure, the mountains and lakes on the doorstep, hybrid-work options
• An attractive, performance-oriented compensation, company pension plan, business bikes, corporate benefits, a good work-life balance, company child holiday care, regular sports and leisure events and much more!
Did we catch your attention? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
All employees are welcome at iPEK, regardless of race, nationality, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form is used in this job description for ease of reading only, but refers to the sexes male, female and diverse.
Business Unit: iPEK
Job Segment: FMT Fluid & Metering Technologies